- A murder mystery waiting to be solved. A dead girl is lying in the street with a confusing history. It's up to you to solve (or ignore) the main story.
- Something is lurking in the dark! Nights can be dangerous in the Valley. Defend yourself against horrifying enemies.
- Multiple endings. Your moral choices will change how the story progresses.
- Re-playable. The game takes over one week which can be wildly different according to the way you play. Try different play styles!
- Plenty of items, tools and upgrades to help you progress, or to cause mayhem.
- Over twenty NPCs with schedules for day and night, each with unique backstory. Rise in popularity to dive deeper into their lives.
- Crime scene system. Sheriff will investigate every night for any mischief. If you're responsible, make sure not to leave any evidence!
- Customisable character. Be who you want!
- Home renovation. Upgrade your surroundings to impress your neighbours. Or to gain a strategic edge...
- Spiritual successor to the Lakeview Cabin series.
Here's how the game is described by it's players:
"Lakeview Valley is Animal Crossing, but the whole town hates you and Satan lives there... In this example you are Satan."
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.